I know I’m a little out of sync with my fortnightly posts, but things have been crazy lately; hopefully back to normal now! Ok, on with the list!
- I discovered this room spray when I was given a sample at the Ideal Home Show. I’ve got to say when I first tried it at home I hated it; so much so that I threw it in the bin after the first spray! It has a very overpowering smell when you inhale it at close range, but then as I moved around the house, entering the rooms where I had sprayed it, I felt as if I was walking in the Swiss Alps! The air smelt so fresh and clean! So I went to the bin and retrieved it and now I love it!
2. I’ve been looking for some Scandi inspired decorative items for my living room and office space and cam across these gorgeous little bud vases. They’re only 6cm high so just trying to decide if I can justify spending £28 plus shipping or do I keep looking for a cheaper version?
3. While we’re on the subject of decor, these gorgeous ball vases from a Swedish brand, Cooee are stunning. My favourite is the large dusty pink.
4. Now that my living room (see it here) is beginning to take shape, I really want to replace our existing rug with a much bigger and lighter one. I really like the look of this one from Rug Store NE.
5. Before we started renovating and re-decorating, we had a map of the world pin board which hubby liked to use to record places we’ve been. As it’s a rather tacky bright turquoise, it no longer fits in with our colour scheme, so when I saw this , hubby thinks he may be able to make this into a pin board map. Watch this space!